Monday 25 November 2013

Custom Your Boutonniere

Hey there!

Last week I got a request from my friend to make boutonnieres for her brother's wedding. I never made boutonnieres before,so I was struggling to make one.
Once I got my mojo...I really enjoy the making. Haha! 

I made 6 boutonnieres, one for the groom, 2 for dads, 2 for bestmen and last one for groom's brother. 


The wedding reception main colors are tiffany blue, peach and broken white. And  I personally think it will be so pretty...love the color combination.
The bride and the groom ask for shabby boutonnieres to match their wedding's theme. I use Crate Paper Hello Again collection.


Here, take a look at the groom's. He is a doctor and love photography, I made a little cute band-aid (I should took different angle to show you the band-aid) and camera's charm. 









1 comment:

  1. Well done Lexa for never having made these before your did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete