Tuesday 19 May 2015

Perfect Pair

Hi, today I'm featuring Lil Inker designs Perfect Pair. I love this pun stamp set, all the images are adorable..and the sentiments fit perfectly for a special occasion as Valentine's, anniversary and all year round.


I submit this card to Lil Inker Monthly Meetup Challenge. 
http://shoplilinker.blogspot.com/2015/05/monthly-meetup-challenge.html


The carrot and peas..just adorable! I enjoy coloring them, finish it with white gel pen.
I add some texture paste with burlap masking for the background just to give dimension and some texture. 

I hope you get some inspiration.
Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. SUPER SUPER SUPER SWEET Card!! OMG!! I LOVE the Design and the Colors!! =) Just makes me SMILE!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lexa, you are seriously making some amazing projects with your Lil' Inker Designs goodies! I'm enjoying seeing them so very much! We run this challenge every 11th of the month and I hope that you'll join us again. Your coloring is just amazing!!! Thank you so much and I'm so glad you were able to link this to our challenge.
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete