Friday 29 April 2016

Sunny Studio Best Picnics

Hello!
Lexa here with a picnic scene card with all the little details starring Summer Picnic stamp set and coordinating dies. I love everything about this set, so many elements to compliment your cards or projects. Here's my card for today..


I start with cut two pieces of white cardstock in 4.25" x 5.5". For the first piece, I blended some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to create my blue clear sky. As the second one, I die cut it with a cloud border dies and apply Crushed Olive Distress Ink as the grass with the negative of a grassy border as a mask.
I colored all the images with watercolor and Distress Markers before arranged them all together to create the scene. The picnic mat is paper pieced in a red plaid patterned paper. If you look closer, you will see that I did some detail for the picnic basket. I cut the line exactly above the cloth so I can tuck in some of the fruits as if they were inside the basket. ;)


Last step is stamp some of the ants and the sentiment to match the scene. It was so much fun to create this card. I hope you all have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment