Friday 22 April 2016

Sunny Studio Life is Sweeter

Hi everyone!

Lexa here today with a sweet fruity card using the brand new Fresh & Fruity set. I love this set a little bit too much, those adorable looking fruits are irresistable. I made a one layer card, stamped all of them in random position. Then I add smiley faces before watercolor all the images.


I use my Gansai Tambi for this one, the vibrant colors are perfect for this one. I also stamped few little hearts from Comfy Creatures to fill in empty spaces. After finished coloring all my images, I also do the same thing for the background. Final touch, I splash some white ink all over the card. Random thing is absolutely my thing. LOL


I tie yellow thin string on top of my card to match the yellow lemon. Last, adhere the card to a piece of black cardstock. I hope you enjoy today's card.
Have a sweet day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment