Friday 6 January 2017

Backyard Bugs Thanks A Buzzillion

Hello everyone! I'm up on Sunny Studio's blog today with an inspiration for you next spring. I'm using last year collection called Backyard Bugs and it's so adorable. To represent spring, I choose to be more colorful for this card. A happy card that will make anybody's day!


I started with a piece of 4"x5.25" white cardstock and blend Squeezed Lemonade,Spun Sugar and a little bit of Worn Lipstick Distress Ink in the bottom. I stamped all the images with black Versafine ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers. Then I cut the hill from green cardstock for the flower's ground. The flowers have different colors. They are so pretty that even the bugs are gathered around them. I also add yellow sequins on the center of the flowers, it adds more dimensions. Which one is your favorite bugs? Mine are the ladybugs, tiny and super cute.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you all have a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment