Friday 20 January 2017

Hoppy Valentine's Day

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with an inspiration using the brand new Froggy Friends stamp and coordinating dies. I made a Valentine's day card, is it a little bit too early?


I start with a piece of 4.25"x5.5" white cardstock and blend some Tumbled Glass (for the water) and Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed (for the sky) Distress Inks. I stamped all my images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with both Distress Markers and Kuretake Clean Color Real Brush. This card actually a flat shaker card, I use a piece of vellum to create the pond. Before that I place the lily pad and stamp the ripple with blue dye ink. I add some flat heart sequins behind the vellum, it looks much prettier in real life. These froggies have matching bow and bowties, aren't they adorable?

That's all for today, I hope you like my card as much as I do. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment