Wednesday 18 January 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge 316 : You Are My Otter Half

Hello everyone! I'm back again with another card for MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge today. I always love how the sketches bring you so many possibilities, the limit is only your imagination.

I create a shaker card with a brand new Die-namics Abstract Heart as the window, I use vellum instead of acetate this time. An early valentine's card is irresistable because of this ultra cute BB Otterly Love You, these little guys are adorrrable! I watercolor all my images with Distress Markers (my favorite medium,no doubt). I replace the fishtail banner on the sketch with a cropped water to complete the scene also a space to stamp my sentiment, "you are my OTTER half" ...oh I'm swoon!


Here's a closer look of my card..
I add glossy accent on the red heart to make it looks more puffy. And some clear sequins to finish my card. I really love how it turns, I hope you do too!


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I wish you an awesome day.

Supply list :
BB Otterly Love You
Die-namics BB Otterly Love You
Die-namics Abstract Heart
Die-namics Homespun Stitch Lines

Berrylicious Cardstock
Red Hot Cardstock

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love your design! :)

    ReplyDelete