Friday 13 October 2017

Sending Joy For You

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a Christmas card featuring the brand new Petite Poisenttias Stamps mixed with the old Holiday Style Stamps



I start this card with the background, I gold embossed the tree branch and resist blend some Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn, Evergreen Bough and Peacock Feather) then splash some water for the cool watercolor effect. I just love it. I stamped the poisenttias with two tone red dye ink and brown for the last layer. I got some help from my stamping tool for building layerd stamps. They look so pretty. You can create a lot of this style for holiday seasons, they are so easy to work out with. I also add some flat gold stars from Pretty Pink Posh for accent.


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card and have an amazing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment