Friday 9 February 2018

Love You Rain or Shine

Hello everyone! Lexa here today with a Valentines card highlighting the brand new Rain Showers Stamps together with the older set, Rain or Shine Stamps. I personally love rainy days when the weather is a little bit damp and chilly, it's nice to stay at home on days like these. 


Speak of Valentines day cards, I think it's okay to use other colors rather than pink or reds. For examples blue and purple like I did. First, I heat embossed the Rain Shower Stamps with clear embossing powder. After that I blended some Distress Inks (Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Tumbled Glass) in gradation from the darkest to the lightest. And the resist gives a really cool effect on my background. Don't you think so?
I stamp other images with Versafine black ink and watercolor them with Distress Markers, the yellow raincoat makes a great contrast with the rest of the card. I especially love the rainbow colors umbrella, super cute! Last step is to adhere it on top of purple polkadot patterned paper. Yeay!


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you like today's card. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment: